Sunday, January 25

Up front view!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

and it begins
this is really what it was like the whole morning just dredging on the dry sand haha sand spits

suns peepin






HEY BOCKMAN HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT ONE!!!!!! WHAT NOW!!!... HAHAHA JK JK!!




about to roll in da pit old school





doggie dog


















































































































aaaaaahhhhhhh kook
















a lil dark their!!

















peep hole


















ca its in the way...haha



















flashing the rightspot hehe...nice old school trick CA


















































































































he made it through this one :) :) :)













































































































MC: air drop



























just some fun pits

3 comments:

Marcus Bockman, Editor said...

?

Nick Borgens said...

aaawww dont get man hahaha i was just kidding cuz you got the same pic on emulsion and i was just messing man its cool

Marcus Bockman, Editor said...

I'm not a girl mang. Not mad. I just like "?" marks. And I see what you were saying now. It does look similar! Sick pics! I start school this week (TODAY!!!) so I don't know when we can shoot again. When are you sending your stuff in? Let me know, I'll try and get that film developed before you need to mail it all in. Just email me or myspace me or whatevs. You know tha drill.