Tuesday, April 28

Seal Run...........and i found my belongings!!!!

This mmorning sucked and i did get bt by a seal!! AGAIN!!..............Hers some pics from yesterday afternoon





















































































































































































































































































































































































































Her is pics of all my stuff and it wasn't pretty someone filled my bag with sand and tossed it in the water and the most insane thing is My Olympus still WORKS!!!!! after 4 days in the ocean AMAZING!!!































































































































































































































5 comments:

iTiZ wUt iTiZ said...

Glad you found your stuff!! Sucks that you Ipod and phone is dead, but at least you got you cam and wallet back..

Nick Borgens said...

I know im so stoked but isint it crazy that the camera still is ok?? haha

Marcus Bockman, Editor said...

Hey Nick. You have some really good pictures on here! I'll tell you something cool you should do: take a B&W photo class at El Co over the summer. You'll TRIP. You get to develop your own film, print it on your own paper with an enlarger and then develop the prints. Its one of the most amazing photographic learning experiences you can have. You would dig it for sure. The first B&W film photo class I took at Long Beach was the best class I've taken, in and outside of my major. Its a blast. You're ready. Do it this summer! It will help build your portfolio, too. Its sickkk.

PS--I'm glad you got your stuff back. 4 days in the ocean? That's Survivor status right there! Willllsooonnnnnnnnn....

michael said...

that is so crazy that you found all your stuff 4 days in the water!!!!!!!!!

Lee said...

Thanks for the pics bro. Thanks for letting me use one of those for my profile pic.

Glad to hear your camera still works.