Friday, November 27

After Turkey Shack's

The venue for the day :) :)
Me and Nikki
Wish it was full
View from the house
The feast

Nikki ans her sis Jenny
AWW :)
:)
:)
:)
:) :) :)
:)
:/ :/:/ :):):) haha Fire! That was the pics from last nights Thanksgiving dinner..Im so thank full for the poeple in my life and the friends who keep me going in the water>you know who you are...my Family and Those DAMN waves!!! haha :) :) Oh and my beautiful girl nikki
Bobby on a nice one!

A HUGE increase in swell but the lack of shape was pissing me off so i cut my session short! :( Gotta hunch for tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Selase said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving bro. See ya in the lineup.

Nick Borgens said...

Thanks Bro! :) and hope i see u in the line up for the rest of my life and all the other boyz!! yee!! lol